Friday, May 11, 2007

Grateful Friday

My faith...I couldn't get through all that I have without God.

That are homestudy is done and we have everything turned in and we are ready for placements.

For our new house that we are building.

For my very smart little girl. She just got tested on her reading level. She just had to be at a level 2 to leave kindergarten and they said that by the time she leaves first grade she'll need to be at a level 16. Well, she tests at a level 10 right now and her teacher said that if we keep working with her over the summer, she'll move up a couple of levels. Her school has an advanced reading program and will more than likely hook her up with a reading buddy from 2nd grade if she continues to do well like this. I am so excited for her.

For my wonderful husband. He's awesome...and so very supportive of all that I want out of life. I'm glad that we can share our dreams together.

That this is my last day of work for the next 7 days. :-)

Thank you, Abba, for blessing our family.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home