Thursday, May 10, 2007

Our first homestudy visit is tonight...

Our first home study visit is tonight and I am already nervous. I have butterflies just thinking about it. I know everyone gets nervous about this part. I just hope that Leslee likes us and that things go well. I'm hoping that Deidra will cooperate with her part of the interview as well. I told her last night that she needs to answer like a big girl and keep her thumb out of her mouth while she does so. So, I'm hoping that she'll do ok. Heck, I'm hoping that we all do. They tell you that some things will make you blush when you answer and we'll talk about anything and everything...anything and everything we've ever done. So, I'm really hoping that it won't be too bad.

Abba, please be with us tonight and I pray that everything goes smoothly.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home