Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Our first play group outing



We joined this playgroup a couple weeks back. We went to our first outing today to feed the ducks at the park. I'm very shy around people I don't know all that well, so I really had to push myself to get out there and go. I'm so glad that I did. Everyone is so friendly and nice and Deidra really like having other kids to play with. A lot of the mom's are new to the area as well, so it's nice that we're all getting to know the area together as well. It's always nice to have someone to do something with. So, I definitely am thankful that we found this group. Thanks Tiffany! It's something that will be good for us. It also forces me to get out and learn the roads and surrounding areas as well so that is doubly good for me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home