Monday, August 06, 2007

Wow!

Wow, I just talked to my Mom to ask her about something concerning their accident. She said that my Dad had asked her about something and they wrote to the priest to gain more insight (they are talking about getting back together) and she had written my Dad a letter last week and just mentioned that accident and how Mother Mary protected them. She talked about how I've always been a bond between them and that just shows that since I just brought that accident up not even knowing that it had just come up between my Mom and Dad. I don't know exactly what it means, but it gives us all hope. I told her that I had kept thinking about that accident and the roses and couldn't shake it. I never even knew until now that they had just been talking about that very same thing. Weird!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home