Monday, December 10, 2007

Musical Monday

Taken from Cory's blog (www.roosmom.com). She wanted to know a song that brought back a fun memory and then tell everyone what that memory is.



When I lived in Wayland, MI, we were really close with our neighbors. We moved to Wayland when I was in 7th grade and lived there until close to the end of my junior yearThey had a daughter, Tonya, that was a couple years younger than me. We used to hang out together quite a bit and one of our favorite things was listening to music and just talking. We used to sit out in our backyard on our big wooden swing and talk and sing this song together all the time and it brings back happy memories and good times. She was a really good friend and although we only talk very occasionally now, I remember the times we spent together. She was a really great friend and this song just makes me think of our times on the swing singing our little hearts out and laughing.

And I also have a 2nd song entry....anytime I hear this song it always makes me think of our pep rally's and my time in pep band playing the french horn. I loved playing in the games and all that. Those were good times and some of the best friends that I have today are old high school friends that I was in band with...and of course Andy and I met in high school and were band friends too.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home