Saturday, January 05, 2008

Is it really January 5?

It is absolutely beautiful outside. It's 73 degrees outside. I just opened all the windows in the house and Andy's going to mow the grass in the back. Then, once the kids wake up from their nap, they're going outside to play. It's too beautiful to play in the house. Tomorrow is supposed to be 79 degrees. It was just freezing outside yesterday (high 40s)and we woke up to this. I'm going to clean and then I think I'm going to go for a walk. Did I mention I just changed into shorts?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dogwithnobrain said...

I love your "its freezing".

Here in Scotland it was -6 last week.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Yeah, I know it can be colder than that. We used to live in Michigan where the temps could drop below zero. I used to think my Mom in Texas was crazy when she would say that the temps in the 40s and 50s were cold. However, once you get used to the Texas heat (90-100 degrees)anything below 70 feels very cold and the 30, 40s and 50s really do feel like it is freezing.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home