Sunday, January 20, 2008

This is where we went today....



We got bored and decided to head over to the Russell Stover factory. They have an outlet store and little cafe where you can get ice cream, fudge, coffee, and truffles and other chocolately goodies. I hit up their clearance and blooper stations and we came home with so much chocolate. We spent $9.99 on a 3 lb box of blooper chocolates. They don't look the prettiest, but they still taste yummy and heck you can't beat the price. If we would have bought the pretty box it would have been over $30. We also got a bunch of clearance chocolate and we tried all the samples. Russell Stover also has their own Weight Watchers line of chocolates now and I think I'll keep my eye out for them in the store. We got a huge bag of jelly bellies for $1.50 for the boys to share and a bunch of Halloween whipped hearts for $25 cents a heart (they're pretty big). The girls each picked out a Peanuts character with a Valentine's heart attached and I got a couple sampler packs too for 99 cents a piece. Seriously, I can't believe how much chocolate we came home with and our total was only $31. Yummy goodies...I tell ya! I was bummed though that we couldn't watch them making the goodies today. Did I mention that we travelled an hour one way to go? That's what some good PMSing will do for you. lol

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home