Sunday, March 16, 2008

We're leaving for vacation early tomorrow morning...




We're off to San Antonio tomorrow morning to begin our spring vacation! We're taking the kids to Sea World (we're all SO excited about going). And then we are going to the San Antonio Zoo. We're talking about maybe going to the caves too, but we're not sure. We had also talked about going to the Alamo. We know we want to do a couple other things too, but we haven't decided on exactly what we're going to do. We'll figure that out later tonight, I guess, or maybe when we're down there. I can't wait though to get down there and the weather is supposed to be in the 70s and 80s while we're down there. It is supposed to be stormy and rainy though, so I hope the rain will hold off until after we're done with our activities.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

Have a great time Jess!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Have fun! I've always wanted to visit a Sea World. It's too bad the one in Ohio closed - that would have been closest for us to head to easily. I hope you share pictures when you are back! Oh - and no biggie, but my blog address is wrong in your pay it forward contest. LOL I'm only a proud mom x 2. Though I have made the mistake of x3 MANY times and it freaks me out each time. ;)

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home