Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pop-up Visits

UGH! I'm getting frustrated. My caseworker let me know that they are required to do one pop-up visit per year. She asked me what times I'd be home this week and she'd pick from one of those to do it. I gave her some times each day that we'd be home. I still haven't had the visit and my van stalled on me a couple of times and we need to get it checked out. Of course, I'm trying to schedule something with the dealership and they're booked. I don't want to get stranded on the side of the road with 4 kids in the car, so I want it looked at soon. Well, I'm afraid to leave in case that's when she had in mind to do the home visit. I need to go to the grocery store and I'm afraid to leave because of the pop-up visit. I need this thing to happen today, so that I can be done with it and go do the things that I need to go do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home