Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Andy thinks I have the chicken pox...

It started out with one last night, this morning I woke up and they were just on the right side...and now I have them all over my abs, butt, breasts and stomach. They itch, but they hurt too. I thought it was just hives, but now he's got me paranoid. My joints and lymph nodes are so sore too. I can't find the thermometer to find out if I have a fever or not. Andy wants me to go to the doctor tonight. I called Mom and she's going to come over and take a look at them. She told me that she doesn't think there's anything that the doctor is going to be able to do for me but to let it ride her course and she doesn't even think I should go. Problem is, if I do have it I can't be at work for a few days and I'm going to need a doctor's note to be excused. So, I'm going to have to go regardless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home