Monday, June 05, 2006

Job Interviews for Andy, 2 Week Notice?, and Ebay

Hi Abba. Andy has an interview tomorrow morning and he just got called to come back for a 2nd interview at a place for tomorrow afternoon. Please let one of these jobs pan out for him so that he can be hired on somewhere soon.

We're also talking about me giving my 2 week notice once he starts working. That way we don't have to worry about who's watching D and people that refuse to work with my availability and the stress that is causing me. I can devote my time and attention back to Deidra. I honestly feel that my true calling is to motherhood and I miss being with her. She's only going to be little once and I've missed so much by working as much as I have been, especially with these screwy hours. I leave just as she's getting up a lot of the time and other times I'm home just in time to give her some snuggles before she's got to go to bed or she's already in bed by the time I get home. If I'm home, I'll devote myself more with ebay too as that is something that I have fun with as well. That's something that Deidra and I can do together too. She's already wanting to do certain stuff and I'm thinking about letting her have her own little "aisle" in my store for her stuff. Please let me know though whether turning my 2 week notice in is the right thing to do.

As for Ebay, we thank you for our recent sales and I've set a goal for myself to at least get 5 things listed a day, and I'm hoping for 1-2 sales a day. I put our Ebay business into your Hands. You know our needs and our wants with that money. :-) We want to continue our path to becoming debt free as well as fundraising for our adoption.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home