Monday, June 05, 2006

Maybe we shoulda moved to Austin?

Nah...I like Dallas. But, I did think it was cool that my number 1 city was in Texas. I am a little partial to Dallas though and am glad that we wound up here. Yes, it's hot down here, but contrary to what I thought, I don't really mind it. The heat up in MI when it would get into the high 80s and 90s would make me have an upset stomach at times, but it hasn't hit me like that (other than once) down here yet and it's been in the high 80s and 90s (supposed to go over 100 by Thursday) ever since I got down here 6 weeks ago. We are glad that we brought the pool though! Anyway, enough rambling about Texas. I just took a quiz on which American Cities were best for me and here are my results. http://www.blogthings.com/whichamericancitiesbestfityouquiz/

American Cities That Best Fit You::
65% Austin
60% Atlanta
60% Miami
60% Washington, DC
50% Las Vegas
Which American Cities Best Fit You?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home