Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ebay and Jobs

Well, I'm selling two big auctions on ebay that end today. If anyone wants to check out my auctions, you can find them here http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/andesbear/ . I have a huge lot of 69 scrapbook punches (Ebay Item 8286643285) up that I'm hoping to get at least $100 for and I'm selling my Medical Transcription Course and Reference Book Set (Ebay Item 7033477662) and I'm hoping to get at least $200 for those. I'd love to make the $350 that we need to pay off one of our bills this month just on these two auctions. I just want to say thank you too for the store auction sales that we've had coming in. With Andy not working yet, these will help to pay some of the utility bills and such. :-)

Speaking of Andy not working yet, please help him to find a job soon. He went and applied at the Wal-Mart here to find something 3rd shift so he can still have the daytime to go for interviews and continue the job hunt. I keep telling him to hang in there...he's getting interviews and call backs...so something is bound to happen soon and the response he's had here is so much better already than what he was finding in Michigan. One of the places that he interviewed at called the other day and told him that they had chosen another person for the job, and I think that set him into this funk that he's been in. I told him that he's got to remain positive about things and just hang in there. Sometimes it can be a full-time job in itself to find a job and he's just going to have to hang in there and the right one will come along for him. Help him to remain positive and to hang in there and please him to find the right job that he will be happy in and that will be good for the family too soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home