Friday, May 19, 2006

Been Ornary the past week....

Hi Abba. I've been ornary the last week. This is the first cycle that I haven't been on the clomid in the past 7 months and I had a normal 28 day cycle and then AF came the night before Mother's Day. I bled for about 4 days and then I thought I was done. I'm bleeding again today. Mom and I had a bit of a disagreement at Jimmie's birthday party last night and I was on the verge of tears for awhile. Andy made a comment to me a couple of days ago and was only joking and I wound up on the verge of tears. I hate being the new girl at work and I've been emotional about that. Now, that I'm bleeding again, I'm worrying about if it's going to be alright or if I'm going to start bleeding really heavily again and I'm getting all worked up about that.

Andy's been getting discouraged that he's not back to work yet and I told him to quit worrying and that everything will be fine. He's getting call backs and he's going in for interviews....something is bound to happen soon. We have enough money that we'll be fine for another month or so with rent and bills and I'm working too.

Help him to get a job soon and help this bleeding go away or stay on the light side. I don't know how I'll get through work if I start really bleeding heavily like I've done before. I know my hormones must be all over the place too hence the way that I've been so emotional at times. I need to find that progesterone cream too and start using that to get the bleeding to stop. I know You'll take care of us, Abba. I just needed a place to come to voice my concerns and I know You always have a listening ear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home