Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Thank you for a nice Mother's Day...

Thanks for a great Mother's Day, Abba. It was an answered prayer that I didn't have to work that day. Deidra stayed with Grandma the night before and Grandma brought her to mass the next morning. It was nice to all be at church together that morning and service was beautiful. We went out for breakfast at Whataburger afterwards and then came back to our house for coffee and to change into our outfits for Scarborough faire. Mom and Margaret (a friend of mom's) dress up as nuns, Deidra was a fairy...Lady Diamond is what Grandma calls her...., Andy and Jimmie were pirates, and I was a maiden. It was a lot of fun. The only bad thing about the day was that AF chose that day to arrive and I was feeling pretty miserable. We had a fun day and Deidra traded off between us and Grandma to go do different things with. I got a little grumpy towards the end of the day, but the day was still a good one. My favorite thing to watch was the bagpipe band "Scottish Mayhem." We saw their act a couple of times. Thank you for a great Mother's Day, Abba, and Happy Mother's Day to you, Mother Mary.

Abba, please bless my mother and my grandmother too and I'd like to wish them a Happy Mother's Day as well. I can't wait to see you both in Heaven! I love you both!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home