Friday, March 24, 2006

Moving Update

Deidra and I are down to 3 weeks before we move and my nerves are starting to become frazzled with all that is left to do before we leave. I know we'll get it all done though, so I just need to calm down. Deidra has been very excited about going. She told her teacher that had been on vacation last week that it was a good thing she was back because she only had 3 more weeks until Texas and then she was going to be a cowgirl. It was too funny! Her friends at school are going to miss her and she is going to miss them, but I don't doubt for a second that she will make friends very quickly once she moves. She just really has that personality that I think she'll adjust just fine.

I was asked the other day if I was looking forward to my last day at Home Depot and I said yes and no. A lot of the people there have become my 2nd family and I'm going to miss them. But, there's of course some things like the politics going on in that store that I'm not going to miss. I'm looking forward to starting at the Waxahachie store in May and of course my 3-week break between stores.

Andy is looking forward to his last day of work here as well and is looking forward to bigger and better opportunities. He's been busy looking online for jobs and sending out his resume. He's found a few promising ventures and we're hoping and praying that he gets one of them very soon.

We're anxious and excited to move and get into our own place again as well. Now to just find the perfect little house to rent. :-) It's all a little nervewracking yet exciting, but we're looking forward to the move. We still need to figure out the best way to travel with all the cats too. It's definitely going to be an adventure on an 18 hour trip with them.

Abba, please help everything come together ok and help Andy to find a good job down there and help us to find a good house to rent.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

You have my prayers Jess!

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home