Wednesday, March 15, 2006

On to cycle 6 of clomid...

Hi Abba. I was a little late this month and wondering if we had finally succeeded in this pregnancy battle. Aunt Flow came to visit on Monday and I was a little bummed. My hope levels are low of this happening for us, but I'm going to give this last shot with clomid a go this month. (They don't recommend taking clomid for more than 6 months). Deidra and I sat and watched a baby store yesterday (they were adopting 2 kids from Kazahkstan) and I cried when they brought their kids home. I'm really beginning to wonder if your opening the door to us becoming parents again, but adoption is the way to the children for us. I'm going to keep praying about the timing of the adoptions and I know that You'll show us the way. In the meantime, we're going to give this last shot with clomid a chance. Thank You, Abba, and please help us to become parents again and give Deidra the siblings that she so desperately wants as well. I long to hold a baby again and I just know that Deidra is going to be an awesome big sister!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home