Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy anniversary, Gramma!

Hi Abba. I wanted to ask you for blessings for my Grandma Postema. Today marks the 4 year anniversary of her death and the date that she went to join you in Heaven. 4 years ago, I was one broken-hearted granddaughter. I couldn't imagine life without her. She always knew the right thing to say when I was feeling down, she could always make me laugh, she was always there with a warm hug and a listening ear. She was a lot of fun and I was very close to her. While I still miss her very much and wish she was still here, I feel close to her and know that she is happy with You in Heaven with her daughters and other family members that have passed on as well. I know that I will see her again one day. She's a very special person and I love her dearly. Give her a hug from me today if You can and let her know that I love her and think of her often. It's been hard without her here, but I know that she is no longer hurting or suffering and she is happy up there with You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home