Friday, March 24, 2006

Thank you for all the sweet things...

that are happening in our family. It's nice to show each other how much we love one another and it is shown better through acts of love than always just saying "I love you." I think so anyway.


1. What is the sweetest thing that your husband has done for you lately?
took D into school so I could get some time to myself before work, took my car from work to fill it up for me so that I didn't have to do it after work, and he went and picked Deidra up for me so that I could just be on my merry way home.

2. What is the sweetest thing that you have done for your husband lately?
he's getting a night out on the town tonight with the guys from work and I'm trying to plan a night of romance for tonight for when he gets home. I also have been trying to let him know how much I appreciate him lately.

3. What is the sweetest thing that you have done for yourself lately?
I have been trying to give myself at least 15 minutes of exercise time if not more a day and I joined Weight Watchers today as well. I had to tell myself that I'm worth the extra effort and I can look like I did before if I just focus on choose not to give up.

4. What is the sweetest thing that you have done for your children lately?
We've been spending time cuddling and trying to do things together. It's been rough with all the working, packing, and trying to get ready for this move stuff going on. She told me the other night that things just aren't' the same without me and she looks forward to the routines that I've set up with her. Even if it's just sitting on the couch talking, talking in the car on the way to school, singing songs together, or reading before bed...she enjoys the time that we spend together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home