Monday, May 22, 2006

Jobs and More Jobs....

Hi Abba, I don't mind the work that I do at Home Depot and I don't really mind my new store, other than the fact that I seem to have issues with one of the bookkeeping ladies. They do things a lot different than my other store and it seems like I'm always being scolded by her. I got a till audit for not having my till counted down the way that they liked and it was my first time sending a till back in their store and my front-end supervisor was the one who showed me how to do it. How is that my fault? Then, the next time I had to count down, I had another head cashier show me how and the next morning, I was in trouble again for my till not being counted and sent back the right way. When I left last night, I got in trouble for not sending a markdown slip back. We didn't have to do them at my old store unless the markdown was more than a certain amount and I guess I just assumed that the policy was the same all over. WRONG! Now, I know better and will do what they want and I know that part of this is just a learning curve, but I'm still upset and it seems like they could explain things a little bit more friendlier other than hey, you just got written up and I need you to sign this. I'm so frustrated. Some of the girls there are so catty too and yet some of them have been so warm and welcoming. I don't talk a whole lot as I don't know these people and have been so missing my other store and the people there. Help me to learn how to get along with some of these people and to have better experiences at work, Abba.

Please help Andy find work soon too, Abba. He's discouraged that he's not working again yet. I keep telling him that he's had an interview and another opportunity to go in and fill out an application. I know that something is bound to happen soon. He's been sending in more resumes as well. Please help him find work soon so that he's able to feel better about things. He desperately wants to be the one supporting his family.

I know that You will take care of us. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home