Monday, May 29, 2006

One step closer to this whole adoption process...

Hi Abba. Help us to figure out the best timing with all of this...which country is best for us to adopt from...and which agency to use.

I just want to have another baby. I don't care how it happens anymore. I just want another baby. I'm tired of waiting. I've begun to do more research and we've started talking about the idea more. We've begun looking into China adoption. We really need to decide where we're going to adopt from and what agency to use. I still really like the idea of Guatemala as we can adopt 2 children at the same time and have the adoptions completed within a year. Andy is still a little leary about the costs and while it is expensive, I don't care anymore and am willing and ready to find a way to do it. Deidra has begun asking about her baby brother and sister more and more lately, especially since we've moved. While I was looking into CCAI the other day, I found out that they're having an adoption seminar in our city in July. Andy told me to go ahead and book it. It's on July 15. So, I guess this gets us one step closer to the whole process. In the meantime, it gives Andy time to find a job anyway as I know that's first and foremost. Anyway, start looking for more updates on our adoption(s) over on hoffmanfamilyjourney.blogspot.com

I know that you know our family needs and wants, Abba, and I put this all into your hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home