Thursday, June 01, 2006

Lifting Friends Up in Prayer...

Hi Abba. I just wanted to lift my friends up in prayer. I have a few specific prayer requests.

I pray that you'll help Tony in his work situation and guide him on what is best to do there. I pray for Tony and Racheal too as they build their house and on waiting for the court date to decide on whether they're going to get custody of Tony's sister's 4 kids. She's unsure of having 8 kids under the age of 8, but says it'll go ok if it comes down to that. Guide the judge to make the right decision in that case too of whether they should be put up for adoption or whether they should go back to the parents, M&L.

I pray that Michele's house will sell soon and that you'll give her a sense of peace and comfort. She's been going through ups and downs since losing her husband a year ago and she's got 2 toddlers at home that need her. She's an amazing girl and I just want to lift her up in prayer today.

I pray for Jessie as she fights her custody battle to get her 2 girls back.

I pray for Michael that you will show him whether to choose the married life or to go with his calling to be a priest.

I pray for all my friends fighting the infertility battle, that you will bless them with babies of their own.

I pray for all my married friends that you will keep them close to their spouses and to keep their vows.

I pray for Cindi as she fights her post-partum depression that you will lift her out of her depression.

I pray for E that you will help her when she gets feeling down about the kids and her new marriage has it's moments of down moments to lift them up.

I pray for Lisa with her heart issues that you will help her seek advice from the doctor and that everything will be ok there.

I pray for Vi at work that you will help the doctors to find the cause of her chest pains that she was having and we're grateful too that it wasn't a heart attack and that her heart appears to be fine.

I pray for Tracie and the friendship that you have blessed me with there. She's never lost contact with me and even for the brief time that she did, she kept trying to find me.

I pray for all my Mommy friends and that you bless them today with dealing with their children, even at trying moments, and to see the blessings that their children really are.

I pray for all my weight loss buddies too, Abba, help us in this battle and to help us feel better and to feel great and to look better too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home