Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Feeling Lonely...

Abba, please help me to find friends in the area. Andy went off to his first day of work and I'm feeling loney. We've been together nonstop over the last few weeks and enjoyed the time that we had together. These next few weeks are going to be hard, as he's going to be working during the day, I'll be dropping Deidra off at daycare in the afternoons and then going to work myself. I'll get home when they're already in bed for the night...so we'll really only see each other on my days off. Please let Home Depot start giving me some day shifts rather that just on the occasional weekend day. But, I am missing my hubby today...help bring me out of the lonliness.

1 Comments:

Blogger Crayonsetc said...

It is hard when everyone is gone!!

{{{Hugs}}}

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home