Sunday, June 11, 2006

God Bless My Hubby

He is just the sweetest, Abba. I just have to brag on him for a minute. I came home from lunch today...I had to work from 6:30am to 5pm today. He knows I haven't been feeling well all week and I've been working a ton. The pain is finally starting to go away, however the itchiness still prevails and I can't take that medicine that he gave me for the itching and work as it makes me very very tired. Anyway, I came home for lunch and I desperately had a craving for tacos, but settled on some hotdogs for lunch instead. I went back to work and got home a little while ago and my sweetheart had gone out and bought stuff for tacos with all my favorite fix-ins as well as my spanish rice that I love. He also told me how much he appreciated all my hard work. That made my long day all worth it. He's the sweetest! Thank you, Abba, for the blessings that you have given our family and please bless my Rew today and always. Thank you for bringing him into my life. I love him dearly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home