Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Money crunches...

The first two weeks are when all of our bills are due. The 2nd half of the month we have a lot more room to move and splurge and save. But, the first two weeks are tough ones. Something we didn't budget for this month was paying for some unexpected doctor visits so that knocked our budget out of whack. Deidra wound up with a bladder infection so I had to take her to the doctor this morning and then go and get her perscription. I know we'll be fine, but I just hate the first half of the month. We had talked about getting some due dates changed to the 2nd half of the month on a couple of the bills so we had a little more room to move and I think we need to go ahead and do that. Just watch over us and our finances until payday on Friday, Abba. Help us make it through the week and help Deidra to feel better. I have a bladder infection myself and am trying to push the cranberry juice and pills until my doctor appt to get my yearly next week. Thank goodness that payday for the both of us is on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home