Tuesday, July 04, 2006

More Money Stuff

Andy got his first paycheck on Friday and he went to deposit it after work. It still hasn't shown up as a pending item in our account. He called the bank yesterday and they wanted him to wait to see if it showed up after 7pm last night. It didn't. I know I shouldn't worry, but I'm stressing. We've already sent our checks out for rent and for bills and I don't want anything to bounce because that money isn't showing up. That money should be there. Andy said if anything does happen, the bank should reverse the charges as it is a problem on their end. We deposited the money into the account...it should be there. I'm just hoping that nothing happens and if it does that the bank will be behind us and do the right thing. I guess the bank told Andy that they could just be backlogged because of the holiday weekend, but I still don't understand why it's not showing up in there. It should have shown up by Saturday and that's of course the day that the bills were sent out. I just hope and pray that this doesn't turn into a nightmare and that by tomorrow the money will show up as being posted. I'm just worried...help us, Abba. Thanks goodness Andy still has the deposit receipt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home