Monday, June 26, 2006

Top Ten

Hi Abba. I just wanted to say thank you for all the good things that have come out of the last 10 years. Some times haven't been the easiest, but we've come out ok in the end and we've definitely learned a lot. This is the question that I was asked to answer and my answers are below it in no particular order.

What are the 10 best things you have accomplished since your LAST birthday that ended in a zero?


1. Getting Married
2. Becoming a mom...my biggest dream in the world
3. Going back to work for a bit to help with the finances
4. Establishing myself again outside of motherhood
5. Getting a good thing going with ebay
6. my scrapbooks (although I'm getting behind again)
7. celebrating 10 years (in September) with Andy just 4 days before I'll turn 30
8. getting my faith back on track
9. getting back into a place of our own
10. getting our finances back on track

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home