Friday, June 30, 2006

Car and Cruise Shopping

I meant to post this yesterday, so it's a day late but oh well.

I spent the day car shopping with my brother, Zach. We were up at my Mom's dealership for most of the day. I think he's going to get a new Chevy Cobalt. He took me on the test drive and it's a pretty neat little car. Mom's leary about him buying a car and I told her that I was his age when I bought my first real car and I knew that I had to make the payments and pay the insurance. This may just be what he needs to get him to learn responsibility. His car now is falling apart and the transmission is out...he can't even drive over 10 miles an hour. I brought him home to have him call and find out what insurance would be for him and I told him to get more than 2 quotes to get a realistic idea. Help him, Abba, to get the financing that he needs for a car so he has dependable transportation and help him to learn responsibility and to take care of his things.

Then, about a month ago, Mom brought up the idea of us all going on a cruise together next year in the summer. I had begun looking into some ideas online. She won't fly, so we'll be leaving from either Galveston or Houston. On the way home today, I stopped by the travel agency and picked up some catalogs and we're going to have dinner with my Mom tonight to go Cruise shopping and figure out where we're going to go and when. I told her that I needed to know soon so I could start budgeting for it. Help us all with our vacation funding and that we're all able to go. We were talking about how it would really be disappointing if for some reason one of us weren't able to go, so I pray that we're all able to go and really enjoy ourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home