Friday, June 30, 2006

7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise



Oh Abba, we so desperately want to go on this! I went and talked to the travel agent to get some prices today to see what the prices were looking like for July 2007 as the brochure only went through April 2007. She gave me some prices and it's going to cost us $2534 for the 3 of us to go for the week. That's not bad at all. She told me that gratuities were about $10 per person per day and parking would be $10 per day at the port. We'll all drive down in Mom's suburban so we'll just have the one vehicle, but we'll just split the cost of parking in half. We'll definitely start budgeting for this this week. Good thing today is pay day for both Andy and I. But, the cruise that we want to go on goes from Galveston, Tx to Montego Bay, Geourge Town, Cozumel and back to Galveston.

I definitely want to do the dolphin encounter and think D would get a kick out of it too. There's also a submarine thing that we can go on to see the coral canyons and stuff. That's something Mom and I want to do. I honestly can't wait. We're going to leave on July 22, 2007...that gives us just over a year to save. Did I mention that I was excited??

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

How much fun! We loved Jamaica and hope to go back someday. I was just telling Mike the other day that I'd like to go somewhere for our 10 year anniversary (which, like you, also falls the same year I turn 30), so maybe I'll toss out the idea of a cruise. We've got 4 years to think about it. :)

9:15 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

You'll have a wonderful time!! Bryan and I took a cruise eralier this year and it is definitely somthing we will do again!!

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home