Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Deidra's Mother's Day Poems to Me

(I left her creative spellings in)

My Mom

My mom is 24 years old.
My mom's favorite food is cracers.
My mom's favorite color is green.
My mom's favorite store is H-E-B.
At work my mom helps.
At home my mom cleens.
My mom likes to watch the Nooze on tv.
Together we like to play.
My mom is soooo special because she is nicee.
Deidra Hoffman loves her mom!

I Love You Poem

My mom likes to cumputer.
My mom likes to play.
She also likes to go to the prak.
She is great in every way.

I like the way mom acts.
I like the way she shares.
She always tries to help.
And I know she really cares.

My mom is really pritee.
She's nis, yes, it's true.
That's why I want to tell you, Mom,
Just how much I love you.

Love,
Deidra


On the back, she had written

"My Mom is sooo speshille to me. Thanks for being a mom that I can count on."

How cute is she?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home