Wednesday, July 18, 2007

20 Questions

1. What is your hometown state? MI

2. Where are you currently living? TX

3. What do you do for a living? full-time mommy and a very part-time cashier at Home Depot (who is looking to quit before school starts again)

4. If married, what does your SO do for a living? he provides help desk support among other things at an architectural firm

5. How long have you been married? 9 years in September

6. How long did you date before you were married? 2 years and 1 week

7 Do you have children? yes, 1 beautiful 6 1/2 year old daughter, Deidra, and our 14-month old foster son, Josiah who I fall in love with more and more every day.

8. How many children do you want? 4-6

9. Do you have any hobbies? reading, scrapbooking, watching movies

10. Are you religious? What denomination are you? yes, I grow in my faith more and more as I get older...I converted to Catholicism when I was 12.

11 Are you close to your family? it depends on who it is...we talk to some more than others and those that we do talk to on a regular basis, we are close with. I'd say we're probably the closest to my Mom and brother, Jimmie...but we talk to Andy's mom and dad a lot on the phone too.

12. What is one dream that is close to your heart that you want to see happen in your life soon? for our family to grow through adoption...and I wouldn't mind experiencing pregnancy again someday.

13. Where would you go if you could take a dream vacation to anywhere in the world? well, I want to go to England for our 10 year anniversary next year...but my total dream place to visit would be Australia.

14. Do you collect anything? Cherished Teddies and books....my bookshelves are overflowing yet I just keep getting more.

15. What is your favorite book or author? I love Jodi Picoult.

16. What fascinates you? I love to watch people...large families have always fascinated me...

17. Do you and hubby have the same interests or different? we share some of the same and yet we have our own too

18. What is your favorite movie? Titanic, Sleepless in Seattle, I have several actors that I like and I will watch movies that they are in also...Reese Witherspoon, Drew Barrymore...Julia Roberts...

19. Do you believe in angels? Do you believe in demons? yes and yes

20. What is your favorite food? chocolate

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home