Thursday, November 15, 2007

13 Things I Pray For...

I say a special prayer when/for...

1. There is an ambulance coming down the street with it's sirens on when I'm out driving.

2. There is a fire truck with it's siren on when I'm out driving.

3. Anyone that asks for prayers regardless if I know them or not.

4. Whenever I pass a cemetary.

5. Whenever our family celebrates an anniversary of a loved one's death.

6. Whenever our family celebrates a birthday of a loved one (still here on this earth or has already passed).

7. My children...I pray for them throughout the day and I say prayers with them at night.

8. My husband...I pray for his safety as he travels to work and back and I pray for him and his trials that he goes through that God guide's him.

9. Our marriage...that we always seek God's will for us and that we are always able to work through our problems and that we always keep each other's desires close to our hearts and that we never take each other for granted.

10. That I continue to stay close to Jesus and let Him guide me throughout this crazy thing called life.

11. My friends...in all their trials and tribulations and in all their moments of glory too.

12. Our foster care journey that we always stay free from any allegations or investigations.

13. For our home...that everyone will always feel safe here, that we'll always have the financial means to provide for it and those living here, and that it will always be a blessing to us and to anyone that enters through our door.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home