Friday, November 09, 2007

Birthday Shopping and Christmas Dresses

Well, I've been on the hunt for Christmas dresses for the girls. Mom called me last night after I put the boys to bed asking me about stuff for Deidra's birthday and then she asked me if I wanted to come up to JC Penney's and meet her. (They just built a new store and it's huge. So, I went up there. I wish I could find a picture of the dress that mom got her...she's going to look like a little Barbie doll in her shoes and dress with her long blonde hair. It's black and pink and it has a tiny little short sleeved jacket that goes over it. The top is black with little spaghetti straps and then the bottom is a lot like Jasmen's dress in that it's pink and it totally poofs out and it's got little sequens and such all over it. I never intended to get Jasmen's dress last night as we were totally birthday shopping for Deidra, but when we passed that section and I saw this dress, it totally went with Deidra's and they were on sale and I just knew if I waited, they'd be gone.

and this one looks a lot like Jasmen's dress although hers has short sleeves and a little rhinestone thing up by the neck



these are the shoes Mom got for Deidra....


I got Deidra a skirt and top for her birthday and I'll probably go up to Wal-mart a little later tonight to see about getting a couple other things for her. Little J wants to go pick out a surprise for her too.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home