Wednesday, November 07, 2007

42 Questions...

1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? Irish Spring, I think. We just buy whatever is on sale.

2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No...I'm not a watermelon fan.

3. What would you change about your living room? New furniture to fit our growing family.

4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? Dirty

5. What is in your fridge? apples, oranges, milk (regular and soy), apple juice, fresh vegetables, lunch meat, cottage cheese, leftovers from dinner last night (chicken and dumplings), not sure what else of the top of my head.

6. White or wheat bread? wheat

7. What is on top of your refrigerator? nothing

8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? ours is a cream color right now, but it's soon going to get the butterfly piece to go over it. The kids have a froggie curtain.

9. How many plants are in your home? none right now.

10. Is your bed made right now? no, I'm awful about making my bed as we each sleep with our own blankets so we don't hog them from each other. I did make the kid's beds though.

11. Comet or Soft Scrub? Comet.

12. Is your closet organized? yes, winter stuff on one side...summer stuff on the other. I used to have it all color organized too, but it got a little disorganized. Maybe next washday for me, I'll do it like that again.

13. Can you describe your flashlight? it's red

14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic more at home? glass

15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? No, the iced tea pitcher is still packed away.

16. If you have garage, is it cluttered? yes, all of our totes and boxes that need to be unpacked are all out there waiting for us to bring them in to unpack them

17. Curtains or blinds? blinds for right now..curtains will come later as we figure out how we want to decorate each room

18. How many pillows do you sleep with? two

19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? No, I sleep much better in pure darkness.

20. How often do you vacuum? I try to vacuum the high-traffic areas once a day, and then on the laundry schedule I try to vacuum that person's room too. So the bedrooms are done twice a week and the living room and playroom are done almost everyday.

21. Standard toothbrush or electric? electric

22. What color is your toothbrush? white

23. Do you have welcome mat on your front porch? No, but I will be buying some soon.

24. What is in your oven right now? nothing

25. Is there anything under your bed? No, our bed still has to be put up. We're still sleeping on our mattresses on our floor from our recent move.

26. Chore you hate the most? putting laundry away

27. What retro items are in your home? nothing that I can think of

28. Do you have seperate room you use an an office? No, my computer is downstairs by the staircase so that I can see what the kiddos are doing while I'm on the computer. Andy's computer will be going in our sitting room in our master suite.

29. How many mirrors are in your home? 3...one in each bathroom.

30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? yes, but it's hidden away.

31. What color are your walls? they're a cream color for now. We'll paint though when we get an idea of what we want to do as far as decorating goes.

32. What does your home smell like right now? cinnamon red tea

33. Favorite candle scent? I love candles and always have one burning. Right now I have a cinnamon red tea one going. The other ones that I rotate burning are "green grass" and "macintosh apple" and "green tea."

34. What kind of pickles are in your refrigerator right now? the only kind Andy will eat are dill...so that's the only kind we buy.

35. Ever been on your roof? No. and never will.

36. Do you own a stereo? no

37. How many TV’s do you have? 1...although we're contemplating buying 1 for the play room and 1 for our bedroom

38. How many phones? 1 house phone and Andy and I have our cell phones.

39. Do you have a housekeeper? no and don't plan on it

40. What style do you decorate in? I don't know that I have a style...I'm very simple

41. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? solids

42. Is there a smoke detector in your home? yup, one in every room and we also have a carbon monoxide detector on each level.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home