Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Busy day...

Well, Deidra finally is starting to feel a bit better. She's up playing with Little J, although she still says that her head really hurts. She's still running a fever as well. They're up cleaning their room now per the House Fairy's e-mail that they had to each pick up 5 things. I have dinner going in the crock pot...chicken and dumplings. I'll probably make some corn later to go with it.

The boys are overly tired and won't take a nap. I had Baby J down for a nap, but Baby D woke him up. He does not know the meaning of "be quiet" and he'll just start yelling and babbling really loud for no reason and it drives me insane. I've tried whispering to him to demonstrate "be quiet" and everything. He just does not seem to get it. So, I'm trying to put Baby J down for a nap yet again and since he's way tired, all he's doing is crying.

They were supposed to come out and install our garbage disposal (we paid for the upgrade and they gave us the base unit instead of our upgraded one), so they were going to come out today to do that, but they are coming out tomorrow instead.

Well, I need to go break up an argument...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home