Monday, November 05, 2007

My Grandma Passed Away This Morning...

My Mom came over to tell me that my Grandma passed away this morning. This was the one that just came to visit over Labor Day that ended badly. I feel bad that our last visit had to end like that. My Mom has been praying for her since they found out that the end was more than likely near and the nurse said that she went peacefully. They want all the family at her funeral up in MI after the arrangements are made to fly her from FL up there. My Mom doesn't want me to feel obligated to go, but she wants me to feel welcome to go if I choose to. I told her it would depend on whether that was during the week or over the weekend and when it was as Deidra's birthday is this weekend. But, it's not like I can just leave the kids during the week either with school and everything and she understands that. I just wish that she was more friendly when she was here so that the last time my Mom had with her didn't end that way.

May you rest in peace, Grandma Meneghin.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord. And may perpetual light shine upon her. May the souls of the faithfully departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.

R. Amen.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, Jess. {{hugs}}

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home