Friday, November 09, 2007

Busy Weekend Ahead

And it all starts today with the craziness. So, I got up and took the girl's to school this morning. Deidra is all excited for her birthday and can't wait to see what her presents are. Little J wants to help her open presents (I think I'm going to wrap her dress up so she has something to open when Deidra is opening hers). Baby J has therapy today from 10:30-11:30 and I have the security people coming between 10-12 to install the security system. Baby D has been clingy, whiny, and throwing tantrums left and right all over the candy...I'm about to dump the rest of the halloween candy in the trash. Everytime I've put homemade food in front of Baby D or Little J they don't want it...they will start crying that I won't give them chips and candy or doughnuts. Well, except for my pot roast...Baby D had 3 helpings of that. Little J has at least been attempting to eat some things...I told her that she has to at least try what I put on her plate. I gotta go get the girls from school at 2:40 and 2:50. Put the boys down for a nap and then I gotta clean bathrooms and finish laundry as Andy's Mom is flying in this weekend to surprise Deidra for her birthday. Then, I gotta run to the agency to get a couple of things, make a bank run, and then when Andy gets home at 6, we'll eat dinner really quick and then I'm going to go finish getting a couple of things for the house and getting Deidra her birthday present from the kids as Little J told me what she wanted to get for her this morning.

Saturday, will be more cleaning and house stuff to prepare for MIL's and Hal's visit. Then, Deidra has her football game that she has to cheer at at 4pm so we'll be going to that.

Sunday is church and Sunday school and then home for Deidra's birthday party with the family...us, the kids, my Mom and brother, Andy's Mom and Hal, Andy's Aunt Nancy and Uncle Mike. I still can't believe that my baby is going to be 7! Little stinker is already past my chest too. She's probably going to pass me in height here in the next couple of years.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home