Friday, November 30, 2007

My embarrassing moment of the day already...

I had to run to Wal-mart for printer paper to get all my paperwork ready to turn into the agency for end-of-the-month paperwork and I had to get onesies for Baby J and training pants to start potty training Baby D next week. We were running late to get the girls to school and so I just ran them up to school in the clothes I wore to bed last night. I completely forgot that I had taken my bra off. I got them to school and figured I'd just run to Wal-mart really quick with the boys before it was time for Baby J to take his morning nap. I get into Wal-mart and something didn't feel right...it was at that moment that I ran into someone I knew that I realized I totally didn't have a bra on. So embarrassing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home