Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So much to do...

Sometimes I look at my calendar and can't believe how fast the days fill up between all the kid's appointments and therapies and extra activities. It's been crazy. I thought these next couple of weeks were going to be slow. Well, so far this week things have just fallen on me and I've just had to make time for them.

Monday, Baby J's caseworker came out in the morning. Then, in the afternoon I had to bring Baby D and Little J to their visit with their parents, brother, and Grandma.

Tuesday, I had a guy come out last night to talk to me about health insurance for Deidra and I as I'm going to need insurance for us starting the first of the year since this weekend is my last weekend at Home Depot and our insurance runs out. I really just wish that we could go on Andy's plan at work, but they want $900 a month to add us to the plan there. Um, no thanks!

Today (Wednesday) they called wanting to do speech therapy with Little J after school today. But, I found myself needing some time to just do my own thing today and so I called her back and told her I was open Friday this week or she could come out next week. She hasn't called back yet, so I don't know what's going to happen. Then later tonight, the girls are going to CAMP (Crazy Activities Messy Praise) and the boys are going to First Look at church from 6:30-7:30.

Thursday, Little J has play therapy so I have to go get her out of school a little early to go.

Friday, Baby J has physical therapy in the morning.

Then, this weekend is my last weekend of work. My schedule is crappy though. 11-8 on Saturday and 11:30-8:30 on Sunday.

Yeah, and I need to get end-of-the-month paperwork all together so I can turn it in to the agency and get their logs all done so they're done for the month too.

Nevermind the fact, that I still have to do clothes shopping for the boys and get Baby D all set up to start potty training next week. And I still have to do the Christmas photo shoot so that I can get the cards ordered and UPS came yesterday and delivered the rest of the gifts for the people we have to ship Christmas presents too. So, I need to get all that stuff wrapped and packaged so that we can send them out sometime next week. And I still have family shopping to do for Christmas, but I think I'm going to go grab my brother sometime after my Mom comes back from MI for my Grandma's funeral and we're going to go out and shop til we drop. We did that last year and we had so much fun. We laughed all through the stores and we laughed even harder when we went out for dinner and the waiter thought we were boyfriend and girlfriend. Yeah, I'm 31 and my brother is 17...what a likely pair!

I have a bunch of housework to accomplish today too and I'm also giving myself a goal starting today through the end of the year to do one scrapbook page a day so that I can get the kid's books caught up. I showed Little J the first page in her book that I had done for her and her eyes just lit up that someone did something like that for her.

Little J told me yesterday that they've never had a Christmas tree and she'd never had a birthday cake before. I'm determined to make this Christmas a magical one for them.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home