Tuesday, November 27, 2007

TMI Tuesday

When did you get your first not so innocent kiss? on the bus on our senior band trip to Disney World.

Do you have a crush on anyone that isn't your husband? yes, but it's very innocent and my hubby knows about him...he also knows that he has nothing to worry about. The guy is about 8 years younger than me, very much a religious person, and I just feel drawn to him at times. He has the gift of the Holy Spirit and if I was a young girl, I'd definitely want him for a husband. I tell him all the time that whoever he winds up with will be one lucky girl because of how he is. Very sweet, he'd do anything for anyone (well as long as it's something right), and he doesn't bad talk anyone or judge them for anythign that they do. He's said things to me a few times when he's had no idea of what was going on in my life, and he's hit the nail right on the head and given me exactly what I needed to hear at the time.

1. What was the first movie you saw on a date? Jurassic Park
2. Who was the first person you kissed on a date? [First name is fine.] Mark
3. Where was the first place you ever "parked" (on a date)? parking lot, but it was all innocent.
4. Have you ever gone on a date with someone you met via the internet? If not, would you? Yeah, sort of. I used to talk in chat rooms in college and I took to talking to this guy in Sweden quite a bit. We started talking on the phone and writing each other paper letters off and on. Well, one day he showed up at my doorstep with flowers. He met my Mom and although I was nervous, I took him out to see the sights of Grand Rapids and he wanted to see where I went to school, so I took him up to the college and we walked around on campus. I took him back to where he was staying that night and he got a little too physical for me, it scared me, and all the next day he called my house every 5-10 minutes and I wouldn't let anyone answer the phone. My Mom was mad at me as she thought he was so sweet to come all that way to surprise me with a visit and she wanted me to call in to work to go spend more time with him. I was afraid of what was going to happen if I saw him again and so I refused to talk to him. He went back to Sweden and I saw him online one day and we was horribly mad at me. I told him that he got way too physical with me and it scared me and that never changed his mind, he wished I would have just talked to him about it when he was with me. We never talked again and I still wonder about him from time to time.

5. What is the most romantic thing you have done on a first date? my trip to Chicago to see Andy for the first time. We walked around the city holding hands, we were both poor and we didn't have money to spend, but I was just as content walking around the city seeing everything holding his hand. I don't think either one of us ate a thing all day either. I remember someone selling newspapers called us "love birds" too.

What's the most romantic date you have ever been on and with whom? see above. I think a close second was when I again travelled to Chicago. When I first started going down, I just took the train. When I left one day to go back to MI, Andy ran up to the Sears Tower to wave good-bye and watch my train leaving. I didn't know that until after I got home and called him to let him know that I was back safely and he told me, but I just thought that was so sweet. It still makes me smile when I think about it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home