Sunday, November 25, 2007

Great!

We received a letter in the mail yesterday saying that Child-Care Licensing will be visiting our home soon. They select random homes to inspect to make sure that all the minimum standards are being met and that all of our paperwork and training is current. They also talk to the children and so forth to make sure that we're following the rules. Talk about something I didn't want to worry about over the holidays... I guess I keep our house inspection ready at all times so that if they call and say that they'll be here within the hour...we're ready to go. UGH. Say a prayer that when we have ours, it will all go smoothly and we'll be fine in our inspection. I'm just worried that I'll forget something in the stress of it all.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home