Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving.

I'm so very thankful for my dear husband who loves me so unconditionally and works so hard to provide for us. I'm so very thankful for my beautiful daughter that has such a big heart and although she's had a few issues adjusting to us doing foster care, she really has such a big heart and cares so much about each of them. She's such a big help with them too. She makes friends wherever she goes and I'm always given compliments by her teachers and her friend's parents about how sweet she is and how she's always surrounded by her friends. I'm thankful for Baby J and his sweet demeanor...he brings so much joy to this house and I fall in love with him more and more all the time. I'm thankful for Baby D and it's so neat to see him making progress with coming out of his shell. He's so quiet and gets so scared about things and is quite shy. I'm thankful Little J...she can be so sweet and affectionate and it is nice to have another girl in the house. I'm thankful for the opportunity to do foster care and truly make a difference in these children's lives.

I'm thankful for my Mom and my Dad and I'm grateful for my Grandpa and that he just came through his last medical scare and will be home in a few days. I'm thankful for my brothers too and for all of my family.

I'm thankful for our beautiful new house and sharing Thanksgiving dinner with our family here.

I'm thankful for my faith...I can't imagine my life without God or trying to get through some things that I have had to without Him.

I'm thankful for my friends that I have had in my life over the years and the new ones that I'm making here in Texas. I'm thankful for all of my dear friends that are my readers here and know me in real life too. You are all a part of who I am today!

I hope everyone has a truly happy Thanksgiving and a very blessed Holiday season!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home