Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Photo Props and Photo Takes

Well, I got the kid's Christmas outfits all here. I am going to attempt to take their Christmas pics this week since I got the photo props that I ordered off of ebay the other day in the mail. Taking pics of 4 kids I'm hoping isn't going to take me forever to get a good shot of all of them together for the Christmas card. Did that even make sense? Anyway, ordering props got me to thinking...

I haven't taken any of the foster kids to get their pictures taken yet professionally as I never know which ones are staying and which ones are going. However, I don't want it to come up later that we get to adopt and then I don't have pictures of them like I do of Deidra. So, I got to thinking about taking some pictures of them myself with photo props and getting them made up so that I can distribute them among our family and friends and give them to their families too and then I have pictures of them to hang on our stairway too along with Deidra's. We have a little football that I think I'm going to sit and try to do their pics with...just gotta figure out some sort of backdrop to do it by.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger TK said...

I always did professional pics at major holidays. I figure that why should the child be denied having these milestones in memories. I always sent some to the parent and kept some for us.
So I say do it for them. Keep extras in a memory box for the child later. Walmart usually has pretty cheap prices for picture packages.
A lot of people that take pics at home use a large sheet as a backdrop.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home