Sunday, November 18, 2007

Turning in my notice today...

My last day as a Home Depot associate is going to be December 2. :-) I'm a little nervous about turning my notice in...just because talking to the assistant managers always makes me a bit nervous, but I'm glad to be getting my weekends back so I can have time with my family and my husband and I can spend more than just a couple of hours a day together like it's been for the last 3 years unless one of us has asked for some time off. So, this will be a good thing! Given the fact that my last check was only $3.73 (yes, you read that right) after insurance was taken out, I think it's definitely time. Granted, they were cutting hours and I had asked for one day off that I forgot to put vacation time in for on top of that or it would have been more...but it's just not worth it anymore. It's time for me to be at home.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home