Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Break...

The girls are on their Thanksgiving break starting today...I thought it was odd that they had the day before Turkey day off, but whatever. I was a little worried about how the girls were going to be together, but (knock on wood) Little J hasn't been bad at all this week and the girls have been playing very well together.

They were both up early today and they asked to go outside at 8 this morning. Since it was about 70 this morning and we are having a cold front come through to knock it down to about 35 degrees, I told them to go for it while they could. They've been playing in front of the house in the field and watching the house across the street being built and then they started playing with the neighbors. The neighbors fed them corn dogs and the girls came in to get everyone apples and crackers and they're having a picnic. It's started getting cold and so they came in to get their sleepign bags. They're sitting down on the sidewalk cuddled up in the sleeping bags just having fun. I'm glad they're enjoying themselves and everyone is getting along so well together.

I've been working on my chores while they're peace and quiet and I'm going to start my baking soon too.

I wish Andy could be home with us on Friday, but he's out of personal and vacation time at work and so he has to be there. It'll be nice when January comes and he's got personal time again.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home