Monday, December 10, 2007

My new heaven...



I ran to HEB to get barbeque sauce and decided to go see if they had any holiday pepsi that we got last year. While I was browsing the pop aisle (Texans...please don't kill me for saying "pop" but that's what it will always be to me.) I stumbled upon this and had to try it. You could smell the chocolate while you were pouring it and you could see the cherry color in the fizz. It tasted awesome and we finished it all with dinner last night. I went back to get more today and the store was out. Gotta check back tomorrow. It's soooo good!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I love this stuff, too! My all time favorite pop is Canfield's Chocolate Fudge (impossible to find here now), so this comes close. Since I can't find the chocolate fudge, this will have to do!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home