Sunday, January 13, 2008

What a beautiful day!

The weather outside is just beautiful! We did some stuff around the house this morning after Deidra and I "watched" mass on tv. Then, I ran to the grocery store where I ran into my Mom. Chatted at her for awhile and then I came home to unload groceries and put them away. Then, we took everyone to the park for some fun and a long walk along the trail. Afterwards, we went to Braum's for ice cream treats before we just now came home. Call me silly, but I'm thinking about going for a walk around our neighborhood for awhile. It was nice to do something fun with the family today. Now to fight off this cold that I have brewing...my ears are sore and my throat feels raw! I think maybe I'll go make some Green Tea Mojo to sip on.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home