Wednesday, January 09, 2008

What a busy week!

This has been such a crazy week so far...not one spare day!

Monday, Baby J had his first speech appt. Then, Baby D had speech and then I had to go get the girls from school and then Little J had her speech appt.

Tuesday, we had our foster parents association meeting.

Today (Wednesday), we called Baby J's mom, Baby D had speech and then once I got the girls from school Little J had speech and then the kids have kid church and crafts tonight while Andy and I get an hour and a half to ourselves to run errands. I was thrilled though to find that the therapist is seeing the same things in Little J that we are. They're wondering if she didn't have any trauma to her head a long time ago or if she's got some other psychological issues going on. I'm going to bring it up at her appt tomorrow. I'm going to see if we can't get her a cat scan or something too. But, something definitely is not right with this girl. Her short term memory is awful and where she should be soaking up this stuff that is being given to her, she can't remember anything. The kids are even making fun of her at school over it. And the therapist brought out her supervisor today to bring it to his attention as well. They're going to have her evaluated for OT as well.

Tomorrow (Thursday), Little J has an appt with the psychiatrist and then she has play therapy and then I'm babysitting for a friend.

Friday, Baby J has physical therapy and Baby D and Little J have their visit and then their sister is coming into town to spend the weekend at our house to have their sibling visit.

Saturday, Baby D and Little J and their sister have a sibling visit with the parents.

Sunday is church and I'm not sure what else is going on that day. All I know is I have major housework to get done as well as getting my business inventory accounted for. I've made Andy my accountant. :-)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home