Sunday, January 06, 2008

Bad Day...

Little J has been lying and whining about everything and it's been totally driving me insane. Andy went to deposit some checks and to buy some new recordkeeping software for our computers. He took Little J with him so that I could have a break and she could have some time away from the other kids. He went to the bank to find that they didn't have any deposit envelopes available and I didn't have any in the glovebox. So he calls me to check for another ATM station. I don't know the roads over there where the other stations are so I have to google map it. He gets mad at me because google maps brings it up as being in another city than what the bank site links it as. I told him just to go to the store and get some bank envelopes and deposit the checks in one of those...he flat out tells me he's not going to do that. I told him that I used to do that all the time...it doesn't hurt anything...it's just an envelope. The bank teller actually told me it was ok to do that when they were out of envelopes and said that anytime we were out, we could just put it in a regular envelope and that if he was worried about it he could just write our account number on the envelope. He starts arguing with me and says rather sarcastically "thanks for the help."

I'm trying to sort through the girl's closet...they both have so many clothes and Little J has stuff that is way too small in there (2T) and stuff that is way too big for her in there (8/10) and I'm getting rid of it all. I'm trying to figure out what Deidra needs so that I can take her shopping...Little J is mad because Deidra is getting more than her. Everything today has been "It's not fair!" Nevermind the fact that Deidra needs more pants, skirts, and all that because she's outgrown the stuff that she has. And Little J has been ripping up her clothes when she gets put in time out, so that makes me not want to buy her the nice stuff if she's just going to turn around and wreck it anyway. However, I do it anyway. That girl really knows how to push my buttons.

Yesterday, neither one of them wanted to pick up the playroom or their bedroom and I must have asked them 5 times to go take care of it and all I got were "I didn't make that mess or so and so did that and I'm not going to pick it up." So, I went and got garbage bags and I figured that whatever I had to pick up was going in the bag and out into the garage. Oh boy oh boy did that make Little J mad, but whatever...I told her she can earn her things back and Deidra can to. I'm not a maid and I'm tired of having to pick up their messes over and over when they're perfectly capable of doing it themselves. She wound up in her room crying because the House Fairy wasn't going to come with a toy for her. She put herself down for a nap and Deidra helped me finish picking up. Thankfully once she got up, she was in a much better mood.

I just needed to vent...today is just not going to be my day.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home