Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I heart my new van!!



I am loving this thing! The kids are so easy to load up...I'm still trying to figure out what all the gadgets are for since my car didn't have power anything. I love that the doors and the trunk automatically open and shut with the push of a button, I have heated front seats, and the passenger can have it one temp, while the driver has another, and the people in the back can totally have their own too. The radio not only tells you what station you have one, but it also tells you the name of the song and who sings it too. I was nervous about driving something bigger, but it totally hasn't phased me. If you want to see my actual van and all the perks that it came with you can see it here:

http://www.carlislechevy.com/VehicleDetails/917556844

We got $1000 off because my Mom works there and we were originally told the wrong price and we got $1000 for Andy's Saturn trade-in. He's going to be driving my old Cavalier back and forth to work now. I heart my new van and love driving it and I so love the fact that we all fit in one vehicle now. Oh...and I officially told my caseworker that we would take a newborn if one came in. We have the car space and the room space now. :-)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the van looks awesome! i'm sure you are going to love it!!! Congratulations!!!!

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home